- UK gets Libya’s oil, 11 years after toppling Gaddafi 2 December، 2022
- Shakshak agrees with the President of the Tunisian Court of Accounts to prepare a memorandum of understanding for cooperation between the two authorities 1 December، 2022
- Al-Kabeer: “The prevailing political and economic conditions make it difficult for the Central Bank to reconsider the exchange rate” 1 December، 2022
- Libya chairs the 14th session of the Arab Ministerial Water Council for the first time from the headquarters of the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States 30 November، 2022
- Dbeibeh agrees with Bouden on the opening of the new gates at the Ras Ajdir crossing and the return of Tunisian companies to invest in Libya 30 November، 2022
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.